Continental and ethnic breads are trending and the speciality bread and bakery sector is flourishing as today’s consumers seek more choice, are more adventurous in what they will try and are generally more educated in terms of provenance, quality ingredients and authenticity.
As an award winning specialist producer of frozen, full and part-baked dough-based products for the foodservice industry, Pan’Artisan distinguishes itself as a producer of genuinely hand-crafted baked goods, using the finest natural ingredients. Their range includes dough balls, pizza bases and speciality breads using traditional methods and innovative recipes. Pan’Artisan works closely with its customers sharing knowledge and expertise to develop menu solutions specific to a business’s needs and can provide bespoke bakery services when required.
Pan’Artisan’s extremely versatile Focaccia Romana is a popular addition to the portfolio. Originally produced in central Italy, over time Focaccia Romana has spread throughout the country, with regional variations, as its popularity has grown. It is created from simple dough, using a high protein, ‘00’, Italian flour with a 92% liquid to flour ratio, which produces an extremely light, open structured bread that is easily digestible and stays fresher for longer.
During its production it undergoes many stages of hand-crafting as it is too difficult to handle the dough by machine, before it is rested and proved. This results in a product which captures all of the features of classic, Italian bread, now available frozen for the ultimate in convenience.
Easy to use, this deliciously Italian bread can be ready to eat in minutes; once thawed and baked it can either be served the Italian way, as a cold, open sandwich; used as an alternative filled sandwich carrier; or topped and baked in the oven as a hot snack or pizza with a difference. It is so tasty, it can even be eaten simply plain, as an accompaniment to cold meats, cheeses, soups, salads and a host of other dishes.
Pan’Artisan’s newly launched Artisan Speciality Bread range ticks all the boxes in terms of consumers’ and caterers’ needs, offering a selection of gourmet breads. Created from fine quality, carefully sourced ingredients, the six varieties of delicious breads cater to many styles of service and offer an adaptable and easy to use product encompassing many uses; be that a breakfast or teatime treat, authentic deli sandwich carrier, as part of a sharing platter, for dips or as an accompaniment to a meal.
Richard Jansen, Managing Director, Pan’Artisan; “In keeping with the emerging and growing trend for versatile, food-on-the-go and casual dining options, and taking into consideration the merging of meal time occasions, we have launched a range of Artisan Speciality Breads, perfectly suited to a variety of meal situations and service styles, whether take out, snack or full service.”
• Green Olive or Black Olive and Pepper bread sticks, a high ratio of premium quality Spanish olives, encased in a light, crispy rustic bread, providing a great sandwich carrier, pre-dinner or sharing bread.
• Fresh Onion bread sticks with a light texture and fragrant onion taste, ideal for an aromatic, tasty sandwich carrier or simply warmed as part of a cheese platter or sharing dish.
• Rustic Bread with Bell Peppers – incorporating fresh baby bell peppers, great as a carrier or with dips.
• Multi Cereal Bread Sticks containing a mix of grains and cereals, light in texture, rich in flavour and aroma. A perfect breakfast bread or snack; try using lighter fillings for a healthy option.
• Mini Raisin Bread Sticks providing a naturally sweet and healthier alternative to cakes or patisserie. This bread is slightly smaller in size, so makes a wonderful snack or teatime treat, a great choice for younger consumers.
For more information on the Pan’Artisan range of products call 01730 811490 or visit www.panartisan.com