Looking for something new and different for your Takeaway menu?
Summer’s here and the BBQ’s are out! Hopefully the sunshine will stay. This simple and delicious recipe will take just 8 minutes, here’s what you need and how to do it.
• Ye Olde Oak peri-peri hot dogs
• Skewer sticks
• 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
• 200g halloumi
• 8 slices of pineapple
• 1 onion, cut into chunks
1. Empty peri-peri hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
2. Once cooked, add all your ingredients onto the skewer sticks and place on the BBQ turning frequently.
3. Cook until lightly browned and serve.
New Peri-Peri hot dogs will be just £1 starting price!